Here are the latest additions to your website…
- Wrote new copy for image gallery pages: repairs, restoration, customization
- Created initial image galleries: repairs, restoration, customization)
- Added photos to image galleries
- Setup a custom overlay effect for the gallery images (click image to see)
- Added metadata and descriptions to all images
- Expanded contact form on the Contact page
- Added new Quik-Connect form to sidebar
- Added new “About Us” page
What I need from you (Raymond)…
- More photos of your paint & body work (repairs)
- More photos of restoration (original) type paint jobs
- More photos of custom paint jobs
- A good photo of you (if you don’t have one, I’ll take your photo when I take the other high resolution photos of your shop)
- What warranty do you offer (if you have a warranty document, please send it to me)
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What are your days / Hours of operation?
- What primary services do you offer?(collision repair, repainting, restoration, custom paint jobs, what else?)
- What secondary services do you offer? (hail damage? rustproofing? undercoating? truck bed coating? off-road coating?)
- What related services do you provide? (towing? insurance claim filing? stuff like that)
- Do you offer commercial and/or industrial painting? (fleet vehicles, heavy equipment, etc.)
This website will be used for developing and proofing your initial website content and functionality. The on-screen appearance is intentionally very basic to keep the initial focus on content. I’m also working on the visual design of your new website, and that will be applied once we have all your website content finalized.
If you have any questions during development, please contact me directly anytime.